– This service is operated by TR Guru Limited (12456181)
– We provide racing market analysis and yard feedback to members.
– Memberships start from £15PCM but range up to £30PCM
– Customers pay for a membership via an authorised Stripe subscription.
– This service renews monthly with the customer receiving digital updates in the form of emails/messages/PDF’s
– The minimum billing term is 1 calendar month cycle
– Customer may cancel their membership any time before their next payment run by visiting the member dashboard and proceeding with a cancellation or via emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 48 hours notice before the next payment is due to be taken.
– Once a membership is cancelled and you have received confirmation then the customer will not encore any further costs.
– On some occasions we may offer a discount voucher or a period of free service, in most occasions this will follow with a recurring cost and the customer agrees to this upon the terms of joining the trial or free service period.
– To use our service a 3rd party app is needed in the form of “Telegram messenger” this can be found in the app store and is a free download.
– The Racing HQ will only provide its service on this platform and we do not currently offer any alternative methods for receiving this service.
– The customer agrees upon joining that the above app and we do not take any liability if the customer faces any difficult using the platform.
– Communicating with The Racing HQ is free and we can be contacted on the following platforms Email, Contact form, Telegram admin support.
– The information customers receive is for personal use only and The Racing HQ hold the right to cancel without refund any member we believe to A) sharing the groups information to other people or similar service groups B) Sharing the information free of charge to non-paying members.
1. To cancel your membership you should login to your Racing HQ account using the credentials used when joining.
2. Find the cancellation button and proceed with ending your membership you will receive an email/text confirmation.
3. Your account logins details will remain on the system in case you wish to reactive your membership however your monthly subscription will have been cancelled at this stage.
4. You will receive a notification from Stripe that we have suspend your membership payment.
5. Stripe will cancel your payment shortly after however they move a membership payment to “suspended” status before then been moved to “cancelled”.
6. If you wish to re-join then a new monthly payment will need to be agreed to when re-activating your membership, please chose the package of choice and checkout like a new customer again.
7. No refunds will take place after a payment run date has been made, For example if you let your payment run on the 7th march but then ask to cancel this on the 8th March this will not be eligible for a refund.
8. The cancellations process must have been completed before your next payment run to prevent a further payment been taken by The Racing HQ.
9. All refunds if accepted within the conditions above will be refunded within a 7 day window from you receiving a refund confirmation update from The Racing HQ either by email/text/messenger.
10. You should make a clear note of your monthly payment date as this payment will be taken automatically each month.
11. It is your discretion not ours to keep track of your payment date and in the instance you “forgot” to cancel a payment then this would not meet our terms for a refund.
12. If a customer is requesting a refund for any reason but has stipulated in email/messenger/text that they have not been following the points system this gives The Racing HQ the right to reject the refund.
Your privacy is important to us. It is The Racing HQ's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://theracinghq.co.uk, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 15 November 2020.
By accessing the website at http://theracinghq.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In no event shall The Racing HQ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Racing HQ's website, even if The Racing HQ or a The Racing HQ authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on The Racing HQ's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Racing HQ does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Racing HQ may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Racing HQ does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Racing HQ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Racing HQ of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
The Racing HQ may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.